Hair Wax, as opposed to Hair Gel, is water and oil based, which means there is no alcohol in it. Alcohol can be harmful to the hair with prolonged use, unlike wax, which is good for hair.
Hair Gel, once it sets in your hair, makes it difficult to reshape your hairstyle. Hair Wax, on the other hand, is versatile. Beardo Crème Power Styling Wax has a such a great hold that it can be reshaped to change your style at any point. Why rock one hairstyle, when you can rock three?
Expiry Date : 05/22
About this item
- Hair styling
- Easy to apply
- Neat and clean look
- Gives thickness and textures to hair.
How To Use
- Remove Beardo Crème Power Stying Wax out of the bottle. Make sure you only remove a little bit as appropriate for your hair length. You will learn within the first two times, how much that is.
- Rub the wax thin between your fingers and palm. Make sure you get your hands slick with it. The wax should be reduced to such a thin layer that it is transparent.
- Run your waxed-up hands through your hair front to back, and any which way you like. Get it all up in there! Make sure you have applied it as required on different parts. It will depend on the hair style you choose.
- Pick the best style that suits your mood for the day. Walk out of the house with a shining crown of your own choice! Beardo Crème Power Styling Wax was made for kings!
There are no reviews yet.