- Increase Strength
- Prevent Breakage
- Straight & Untangled look
- Increase Elasticity
- Thick and Shiny look
|Scent||Not relevant for this product|
|Item Weight||200 Milligrams|
Expiry date : March/2025
- Put a moderate quantity of conditioner
- Apply on your damp hair gently, let it emulsify for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair.
WATER (AQUA, EAU) SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, COCAMIDEMEA, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, DMDM HYDANTOIN.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: One of the most common fatty Alcohol, which softens your hair and prevents them to be tangled.
- Hydrolysed Keratin – Reduces frizz, shedding, and breakage. Increases smoothness and elasticity with its moisture-binding abilities.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil – Argan oil can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage. By reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy, argan oil may help prevent hair loss for thicker, fuller hair.
- Hydrolysed Corn Protein – It helps to increase elasticity, strengthen the hair to minimise breakage, and deeply moisturizes the hair leaving it feeling hydrated and nourished.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein – Hydrolysed wheat protein has the ability to pass through the hair cuticle and hydrate the hair shaft.
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein – Hydrolysed Soy Protein is a water-soluble protein derived from soy that will strengthen and mend hair fibres. It increases hair’s ability to hold moisture while adding shine and smoothness.
- Glycerine – Glycerine moisturizes and makes hair long and strong. Glycerine acts as a humectant, which absorbs water from the air and binds it to hair follicles and the scalp. By doing so, hair becomes moisturized and soft.
- Panthenol – It adds strength to your strands by boosting the elasticity of your hair and preventing breakage. It also protects your strands from pollution and other environmental aggressors.
There are no reviews yet.