|Product Benefits||Hydrating, Soothing, Nourishing|
|Specific Uses For Product||Sunburn, Hydration, Wrinkles, Soothing, Inflammation|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Vitamin,Hydrates,Inflammation,Hydration,Soothes|
Expiry Date : Dec/2023
- HYDRATES SKIN The gel thoroughly hydrates skin while keeping it healthy and glowing. The hydration lasts from day to night, eliminating the need for reapplication.
- SOOTHES IRRITATED SKIN: Aloe Vera soothes skin, aiding in itch and irritation caused by rashes, shaving, or sunburn. For skin irritation and inflammation, apply a generous amount overnight to see the best results.
- KEEPS SCALP HEALTHY: The antibacterial and cooling agents present in Aloe Vera work towards keeping the scalp healthy while soothing any itchiness. Vitamin E nourishes the scalp and makes hair strong & shiny. When applied regularly, the gel aids in preventing dandruff while giving you a healthy scalp.
Aqua, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance
Aloe Vera : Aloe Vera is incredibly soothing for skin and hair. It hydrates and nourishes, and is a powerful antioxidant. It relieves skin irritation and heals cuts & burns. It strengthens hair from the roots and also helps reduce frizz by providing moisture.
Vitamin E : It is an antioxidant that nourishes skin & hair, and protects from damage. It makes skin soft and supple.
Glycerin : It is a humectant that attracts moisture and keeps hair & skin intensely hydrated. It shields skin against irritation and strengthens moisture barrier.
How To Use
- For Skin : Liberally apply all over face & neck. Massage in a circular motion to get soft & supple skin.
- For Hair : Massage the gel on scalp & hair for soft & frizz-free hair.
There are no reviews yet.