The Ayurvedic formulation rejuvenates hair and repairs root damage while reducing hair fall and stimulating growth.
Expiry Date : Dec/2023
- The oil prevents premature graying and dullness. Amla is rich in Vitamin C, which helps in stimulating melanin production; thus, restoring the natural color.
- A good massage with our BhringAmla Hair Oil provides essential nutrients and antioxidants to the roots. It boosts blood circulation and strengthens hair follicles.
- The soothing formula hydrates and replenishes dry scalp. It has antimicrobial properties that clear dandruff.
Bhringraj : The ‘King of Herbs,’ Bhringraj oil is one of nature’s best gifts used since time immemorial in Ayurveda for improving hair health. It enhances blood circulation, promotes hair growth, treats dandruff & dry scalp, and prevents hair fall.
Brahmi : It is an antioxidant that prevents dry scalp and hair fall. Brahmi helps in nourishing roots, while accelerating hair growth, and strengthening hair follicles.
Amla : Powerhouse of Vitamin C, antioxidants, tannins, and phytonutrients, amla oil strengthens hair from the roots, prevents grey hair, softens hair strands, and improves scalp health.
Baheda : It has natural astringent properties that promote hair growth, prevent premature graying, and controls dandruff.
How to Use :
- Step 1 : Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp using the comb applicator.
- Step 2 : The built-in applicator ensures that the oil reaches the roots directly. Leave it overnight or for a few hours.
- Step 3 : Wash off with our sulfate-free BhringAmla Shampoo.
There are no reviews yet.