- The mask removes tan to restore skin to its natural glowing glory. Saffron helps clear spots, while Apricot Oil exfoliates for that brighter tan-free look.
- Bring back glowing skin with the goodness of Ubtan. Turmeric and Saffron give you glowing skin by preventing free radical damage.
- IGive your skin the goodness of tradition in Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask that’s loaded with natural ingredients. It retains moisture balance to make the skin soft and supple.
- SKIN LIGHTENING Saffron is anti-bacterial in nature and it has skin enhancing properties. It naturally removes tan from the upper layer of skin and gives you a fairer, spot free look. Free radicals present in turmeric also aid lightened skin tone.
- SKIN BRIGHTENING Cucumber gives your skin a bright and rejuvenated look. In combination with papaya extract, these ingredients reverse the effects of sunburn and tanning. It makes you look more radiant with every use.
- REDUCED SIGNS OF AGEING Powerful ingredients such as Apricot oil & Mulberry extract helps in reducing visible signs of ageing & slows down the skin ageing process.
- RETAINS MOISTURE BALANCE Ingredients such as kokum butter & olive oil extract are known to provide the moisturizing needed for your skin & keeps it soft & supple.
Saffron : A powerhouse of vitamins and antioxidants, Saffron soothes and deeply moisturizes while adding natural radiance and glow. It helps clear spots and aids in cell formation and repair.
Turmeric : Turmeric is known to give the skin instant glow. It reduces signs of aging, protects skin cells from free radical damage, and brightens the skin.
Apricot Oil : Revered as one of the most powerful moisturizing and exfoliating agents, Apricot Oil eliminates patches of dry and dead skin caused by sunburn, making the skin brighter.
How To Use
- Wash your face with a sulfate-free face wash suiting your skin type.
- Pat your face dry and apply a generous layer of face mask.
- Keep it for 15 minutes & wash off with water.
- For best results, use twice a week.
There are no reviews yet.