|Skin Type||All skin types|
Expiry Date : Feb/2024
- Fast Acting Bleach
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Creme Bleach 224gm
- Wash area to be bleached with cold water and pat dry
- Take out 2 spatulas of cream on to tray. Add 2 pinches of powder activator on the cream. The weight proportion is approximately 5 gms of cream bleach to 1 gm of powder activator. Maintain this proportion for larger or smaller quantities of bleach needed. Close the powder activator bottle immediately after taking.
- Mix the cream bleach and powder activator for 2 minutes till the powder completely dissolves.
- Apply the mixture on the desired area, covering all hair to be bleached. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes. For darker skin, allow the application of bleach for 15-20 minutes only.
- Wash off with cold water. Do not use soap for 5 hours after bleach.
For patch test prepare a small application as per direction for use and apply it on the elbow. If excess irritation occurs, then you are allergic to the product. Kindly do not use it.
- Do not apply on inflamed, chapped, irritation skin.
- Never apply bleach near the eyes. If mixture does get into eyes,rinse off with water immediately.
- Never use bleach after a hot bath. Open pores increase sensitivity.
- Never use metal dishes or applicators with cream bleach.
- Never mix the bleach cream and activator untill you’re ready to start treatment. Do not save mixed bleach for re-use
- Do not use soap for 5 hours after bleach.
- Avoid going out in sunlight immediately.
- Mild irritation is natural during bleaching.