- Herbal foot massage cream otherwise called Stress Relief Foot Cream that keeps one’s feet from aggravation and contaminations.
- Additionally, there are odds of experiencing rankles brought about by persistent openness to grinding and when in a nook.
- Your feet want for your consideration and consideration. Foot Massage Cream resolves the issue of outrageous dryness. The more cautious you are, the better and vigorous your feet will be.
- It very well may be reasonable for a wide range of skin conditions and skin types. This extreme consideration and fix cream have ultra-saturating and cell recovery properties.
Expiry Date : Sep/2024
Benefits of Herbal foot massage cream:
- There are numerous benefits of the Foot massage cream which can give you a relaxing effect on your ached feet or ankle.
- It is made with ingredients rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- This cream deeply moisturizes the skin, slows down collagen disintegration due to ageing, rebalances moisture loss and replenishes the skin’s barrier.
- It also has soothing and calming effects on the skin.
- It helps protect skin against sun damage, promotes even skin tone and soothes inflammations.
- It helps protect skin against free radical and sun damage and maintain skin’s tone, elasticity and suppleness.
- It keeps skin hydrated, supple and brighter.
- It helps to improve skin tonicity and exhibit strong anti-inflammatory properties. A deeply moisturizing cream that soothes dry, parched skin and improves skin’s barrier.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Ceteareth 20,(And) Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl,Monostearate, Garcina Indica Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba,Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Imidazolidinyl Urea,Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Tocopheryl,Acetate, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Triclosan, Menthol,Di Sodium EDTA,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum,Camphora (Camphor) Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Sodium,Metabisulfite, CI:19140, 42090
How To Use :-
- Step 1: Clean your feet with water (and soap) and pat dry
- Step 2: Take a small amount of the cream and spread it on your palms.
- Step 3: Apply on your feet and hands and gently massage in circular motions.
- Step 4: Massage till it’s completely absorbed.
- Step 5: While applying, pay extra attention to dry, rough, sore spots and cuticles.
- Step 6: For best results, use it twice daily.