- This foot cream chips away at the first level by percolating the small breaks and holes on your dry cracked heels to advance recuperating and draw out the delicateness.
- Give your drained, dried feet a much-required treat with this beeswax and clove oil-injected common foot cream, it mends dryness and breaks and loosens up your feet.
Expiry Date : Sep/2024
- It infiltrates profoundly into the skin and feeds and hydrates the dry, solidified and broken skin of feet.
- Your feet need some spa time as well, and they deserve an alleviating treatment that endeavours to soften and heal.
- Vedicline Soft Heel Cream is a sustaining cream that fixes broken heels and strongly saturates without leaving behind an oily film. Pick up from two power-packed variants that intensely heals and refreshes your feet.
- Their sensitive ingredient makes each snapshot of applying the cream significantly more pleasant!
|Specific Uses For Product||Dryness|
|Scent||Clove Leaf Oil|
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cera Alba, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Di Sodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Menthol
- Step 1: Cleanse your feet. Soak your feet in warm water for 5 minutes to soften your feet.
- Step 2: Pat dry your feet with a clean towel.
- Step 3: Take a liberal amount of cream, massage all over the feet and ankles.
- Step 4: Concentrate on your heels and soles. Wash off with water and pat dry.
- Step 5: Finally, massage with a moisturizer to soothe your skin and feel fresh.
- Step 6: Use it 2 – 3 times a day to refresh feet.
There are no reviews yet.