- Formulated to help moisturize, nourish and protect dull, tired, aging skin.
- Nourishes skin from inside that helps to brighten the complexion.
- Neutralizes skin damage that helps to avoid signs of skin aging.
- Helps to form a protective barrier and improve skin’s suppleness.
|WOW Skin Science
|Specific Uses For Product
|Hydration, Brightening, Pigmentation
|Oily, Combination, Dry, Normal
|Recommended Uses For Product
Expiry Date : Dec/2023
- Help brighten your complexion and restore skin’s natural suppleness with WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Face Cream.
- Vitamin C, shea and cocoa butters, nourishing oils and hyaluronic acid in the product help to balance skin, fade pigmentation, and fight signs of aging brought on by free radicals.
- It contains active vitamin C, shea and cocoa butters, Moroccan argan oil, almond and jojoba oils and hyaluronic acid and helps to revive dull skin and improve radiance.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize skin-damaging free radicals and restore skin. It also has skin-lightening property that helps in improving your complexion.
- The cream delivers deep hydration to your skin that helps to protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Vitamin C Cream is fast-absorb, non-sticky, and gives the skin a velvety finish. Can be used under makeup as a skin primer.
- Active Vitamin C :- A powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals which cause skin damage. It supports in blocking excess melanin production to even out patchy skin tone.
- Shea Butter :- Rich in omega 3 fatty acids and phytonutrients; helps to manage skin irritations, repair and nourish skin.
- Cocoa Butter :- Rich in essential fatty acid that retains skin’s lipid barrier to hold in moisture.
- Moroccan Argan Oil :- Contains vitamin E and fatty acids that nourish and moisturize skin, boosts skin radiance and improve texture.
HOW TO USE
- Comes in an airless jar. Dispense a small amount of the cream with a single press of the top.
- Dot the cream all over your cleansed face and neck. Smooth it on your skin with fingers.
- Massage using upward stroking motion. Go from inside of your face towards the hairline and from neck to jaw and upwards.
- Tap your skin with your fingers as the last action to ensure no residue is on the skin surface.