It’s something most of us have bid farewell to in our youngsters. Accordingly, we certainly wish it was the last we saw of it. However, in our day to day routines, we experience different changes. This change includes hormonal, natural or stress-related uneven characters that are for the most part not all bad.
Expiry Date : Dec/2024
- Vedicline Acne Treatment Cream is vitalised with Charcoal and Tea tree oil. This Acne Treatment Cream is cytophylactic, which implies it is equipped for advancing cell development.
- A calming, non-comedogenic mix with calming, germicide and antibacterial properties. This is the best ayurvedic cream for pimples, acne and so on.
- Nonetheless, it hinders skin inflammation causing microorganisms, while saving sound organisms.
- t lessens the odds of future breakouts by building your skin’s insusceptibility and adjusting the sebum.
- Normally antifungal, it guarantees mending of skin break out, imperfections, minor cuts and wounds. Therefore, a dependable fixing in Indian homes – the tea tree oil, known for its calming and pain-relieving properties. Hence, this will help diminish the redness and agony related to skin break out episodes.
Aqua, Emulsifying Wax, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder
How To Use
- Step 1:Cleanse your skin with a cleanser.
- Step 2:Take the required amount on your palm.
- Step 3:Massage on damp skin with gentle upward strokes.
- Step 4:Let it get absorbed.
There are no reviews yet.