- The calming properties of tea tree oil make it valuable in diminishing the distress of bothersome skin and help to mitigate and relieve painful and irritated skin.
- It might likewise assist with lessening redness and growing.
- Allantoin is an extremely viable saturated moisturizing ingredient, it’s delicate on the skin and a phenomenal enemy of anti-ageing items.
- It eliminates dead skin and hydrates dry skin.
Expiry Date : June/2024
- Being a non-poisonous compound, it suits each sort of skin. This foot pack is exceptionally appreciative for those feet who are looking for the loosening up feel for seemingly forever.
- It will be incredible on the off chance that you utilize this renewing foot pack for your dry and dried out feet for the more prominent impact.
- The Revitalizing Foot Pack strips off dead, dry and calloused skin and uncovers new delicate feet in 8-10 days. It reestablishes delicate quality to harsh feet and de-tans feet and battles foot scent.
- It leaves feet spotless, smooth and child delicate.
- A characteristic mix of AHA and BHA alongside more than 30 organic concentrates. It is non-comedogenic and pH adjusted to 4.0. It is liberated from paraben, sulfates, phthalates, oil, hefty metal, liquor and counterfeit tones.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to diminish the pain of tired feet and leaves feet smelling new.
Aqua, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, CI:42090
How To Us
Step 1: Cleanse your feet. Soak your feet in warm water for 5 minutes to soften your feet.
Step 2: Pat dry your feet with a clean towel.
Step 3: Take a liberal amount of foot pack, massage all over the feet and ankles.
Step 4: Concentrate on your heels and soles. Wash off with water and pat dry.
Step 5: Finally, massage with a moisturizer to soothe your skin and feel fresh.
Step 6: Use it 2 – 3 times a day to refresh feet.