- Oxygenating & skin Lightening
- Skin whitening and brightening
- Renew dull skin
- All Skin Types
- Not for Sensitive Skin
Expiry Date : 01/2024
How To Use
Step 1 – Oxygenating Foam :
- Apply foam gently over the face and massage with water, gently remove traces of the make up and impurities. It’s quick absorbing action dissolves impurities. Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B3.
Step 2 – Vitamin C Exfoliates :
- The next step is exfoliation process to unclog pores. Use fingers in small circular motion all over the face. Give more attention to area which are prone to generate oil like nose and forehead. Give steam and remove black heads/white heads carefully. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Extract.
Step 3 – Essential Oxygen Gel :
- Apply using fingers and massage for 10-15 minutes in circular motion. Allow getting it absorbed into skin. For optimum results, use Galvanic and ultrasonic. Vitamin B12 and Hyaluronic Acid.
Step 4 – Coenzyme Q10 Cream :
- Apply using fingers and massage for 10-15 minutes in cicular motion. Allow getting it absorbed into skin. It’s essential nutrients correct cell action. For optimum results, use galvanic and ultrasonic. Extra leftover cream can be wiped out with tissues before next step.Gold dust and saffron extract.
Step 5 – Arbutin mask :
- spread evenly all over the face and neck. It mask needed to be diluted, do it with clear tonic. Keep it for 10min. Rinse off the face with water. Vitamin C and Titanium dioxide.
Step 6 – Finisher :
- Apply finisher all over the face. This will balance theskin PH. It’s sun protecting action will prevent from sun damage. Avoben Zone, Shea butter and titanium dioxide.